Tekky Synths has introduced G-RAiN, a new ‘granulizer sampler’ for Windows.
- Loads Wav files saving 1 entire sample folder in memory per preset.
- Random sample selection (if desired).
- Grain settings with control over speed, space, steps and size.
- StepLFO filter modulation with random option (for steps).
- 16 steps gater (velocity/volume) with random steps option.
- Filter section with usual controls.
- Fx section with stereo widener/boost, flanger, reverb and delay.
- ADSR amp envelope.
- Preset manager to save/load settings.
- Complete MIDI learn implementation.
G-RAiN is available now as a Windows VST for 30 EUR.
3 thoughts on “New ‘Granulizer Sampler’ For Windows, G-RAiN”
I want this on my mac
i want it on my mac too!! 🙁