This is a demo of the Synthrotek 16 Step Analog Sequencer – a control voltage sequencer for analog synths.
- Full 16 Steps, that can be reset from 1-16 with the flip a switch and turn of our 8 step switch!
- On, Hold-Through, and Off functions per step
- Gate and S-Trig (for Moog synths)
- CV OUT with 2 voltage modes 9v and 5 volts (switched)
- Clock INPUT
- Clock OUT
- Reset sync for connecting multiple sequencers
- LED per step
- Variable Gate length (staccato to full step duration)
- Momentary and hard hold (stop) function for tuning each step
- Retro Console Design
The Synthrotek 16 Step Analog Sequencer is available for $429.
One thought on “Synthrotek 16 Step Analog Sequencer”
I like the look, sound, and functionality of this stuff, so it's totally irrational of me to allow myself to be irritated by a guy in a trilby telling me how "awesome", "totally cool" and "rad" this nice-but-average sequencer is.
Oh yeah, and how does a bleep box earn the name "Space Drum"?