This is a video demo of the Analogue Solutions Telemetry (Mini Vostok) Analogue Synthesizer.
Key Features of the Telemetry synthesizer:
- Pure analogue voice circuitry
- Patch points to allow more sound types, and to cross-patch with your modular synths
- Mini Pin Matrix patch panel to eliminate the use of some patch cables
- Plenty of modulation possibilities
- Rugged steel construction
- MIDI In for software sequencer / keyboard control
- MIDI-CV converter: pitch, auxiliary CV outputs, and Gate.
- VCO1: CV In, PW In, Sawtooth Out, Square Out.
- VCO2: CV In, PW In, Sync In, Saw Out, Square Out, 3x Sub VCO Outs.
- VCLPF: 2x Sig In, 2x CV In, VCA CV In, Sig Out. Moog style transistor ladder filter.
- VC LFO1: Saw, Inverted Saw, Square, Triangle outs, Freq CV In.
- LFO2: Triangle and Square Outs.
- Sample And Hold: Sig In, Clock In, Sig Out.
- White Noise
- Envelope: Trig In, Normal and Inverted Outputs. EMS style repeat feature.
- X/Y non-sprung Joystick
- 10×10 signal matrix Patch Panel
- 10 Shorting pins included
The Analogue Solutions Telemetry is priced at £1099 exc. tax & delivery. Details at the Analogue Solutions site.
Here’s a look at the Analogue Solutions Telemetry (mini vostok) synthesizer.
This video features various sound types from the Telemetry synthesizer, each within a musical context (beats added). All synthesizer sounds come from the Telemetry and all of the sounds were tweaked live in the video, and recorded direct.
Given the vast open-ended nature of Telemetry (pin matrix, patching), the sound possibilities are immense and virtually limitless. If you want to go nuts sonically, Telemetry is for you!
The video is roughly 10 minutes and barely scratches the surface.
Some sounds were sequenced or played live via MIDI, while others were triggered via the Uewerkuer “Ice Machine Sequencer” [ Oberkorn MK3 ].
As usual, all patches, music, and tunes are 100% original.