Nanoloop, a cartridge that turns a GameBoy into a chiptune synthesizer + sequencer, has been updated to version 1.6.
Here’s what’s new:
- Additional “gate” mode for envelope: Short notes with flat envelope.
- Fixed-frequency FM with amplitude modulated by pitch LFO.
- Free-running LFO: The LFO is not reset on each note.
- Tempo range from 30 to 1920 BPM.
- Used pattern file slots are marked, patterns can be deleted.
- Backup and update via USB.
- No fifth voice.
- Only eight banks.
See the Nanoloop site for details.