Fiedler Audio has updated AD 480 Pro – a ‘studio reverb effect’ for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio.
New in the latest version:
- full Audiobus 2.0 support
- (AD 480 basic) easy restoring upgrade after reinstallation
- (AD 480 pro) Audiobus 2.0 State Saving
- (AD 480 pro) direct playback from iTunes Library (no import necessary anymore, still to find by pressing import button)
Here’s what the developer has to say about it:
The AD 480 delivers a realistic acoustic sound with a fine sonic character in best studio quality. From small boxes to the Grand Canyon – practically any size and shape is possible.
The highly intuitive user interface is designed from the ground up for today’s touch screens. It gives you quick and responsive access to all parameters and on the iPad it offers a special graphics mode (stage mode) for low light environments. The MIDI functions let you fully remote control / automate the AD 480 and the audio routing matrix gives you greatest flexibility in a multi app / multi channel environment.
Here are the official audio demos:
- reverb sound effect with variable room size
- InterApp Audio Support
- 108 presets
- preset management for MIDI, audio routing and reverb settings
- extensive filter layout for a wide spectrum of sound
- supports internal and external (USB class compliant or MFi) audio interfaces
- routing matrix, which supports up to 24 input and 24 output channels
- full Audiobus integration (input, filter and output position)
- supports full MIDI communication via network and USB-MIDI interfaces, as well as inter-app MIDI
- supports sample rates of 44.1 kHz – 96 kHz
- latencies down to 64 samples
- special low-light mode for live use on stage (“stage mode”, iPad only)
- background audio for multitasking with other apps
- Audio Recording, Playback, Offline Processing
- Audio Import & Export via AudioCopy/AudioPaste/AudioShare
- Dynamic Upgrade (AD 480 free & AD 480 basic are automatically upgraded to pro features when AD 480 pro is installed)
- Itunes Library Access
AD 480 Pro is available now in the App Store for US $14.99.
If you’ve used AD 480 Pro, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!