Tubbutec has introduced a new MIDI retrofit & upgrade for the Korg Polysix and Poly-61 synthesizers.
The Modysix is an upgrade for the Korg Polysix and Poly-61 synthesizer and features various additional play modes, a free definable arpeggiator, MIDI in/out, a sustain pedal input and various other features.
- Midi in + Midi out
- Sustain Pedal input
- Additional play modes: 2 Voice, 3 Voice, Polychord, extended unison mode
- New arpeggiator / sequencer mode: Powerarp
- All functions are easily accessible via buttons: suitable for live use
- Midi controls arpeggiator clock, triggers the arp, filter and more
- Midi output of arpeggiator, chords and powerarp sequences or simple keypresses
- S/H style LFO for the filter
- Midi channels and various other options can be configured without external tools
- Very easy to install, no soldering required (except for one solder joint if you want midi controlled filter)
- High quality midi sockets and sustain pedal jack
Modysix is priced at 167 Euro. See the Tubbutec site for details.
via Tobias Münzer