Synthrotek has introduced the 308 Distortion Module – a RAT clone in Eurorack format that offers CV control over gain.
- 3 controls – Tone, Filter, and Drive – to customize your tone. Tone sets the brightness level, Filter dials in the high frequency response, and Drive determines the signal gain.
- 4 Diode Settings – An on-board 4PST DIP Switch selects between 4 different clipping diodes to drastically alter your sound. Turn on the stock version 1N4148s, LEDs, Germanium diodes, or none at all with flick of a little switch.
- Vintage Tone – The PCB is designed from the original RAT tone IC, the LM308 single op amp.
- Control Voltage (CV) Input
- Guitar AND Modular – Adjust the input impedance with a trim pot.
- Plug your guitar in using Circuit Abbey’s Axis module.
Here’s a video demo of the 308 Distortion Module:
The Synthrotek 308 Distortion Module is available in several version, including DIY and prebuilt.