Output has introduced REV X-LOOPS – a brand new instrument, based on the REV Loops Engine.
Available for $99, the new product delivers 2GB of multi-layered loops. Output says that X-X-Loops ‘features a robust engine for manipulating, tweaking and discovering new sonic possibilities’.
Here’s the official video intro:
REV, the world’s first reverse instrument suite, is the foundation for REV X-LOOPS. Output chose to develop REV X-LOOPS, though, as a separate engine with all new content, loop banks and presets.
“People have found REV to be an inspiring and creative tool in their music,” says Output Founder Gregg Lehrman. “Since we noticed the REV Loops Engine was a customer favorite, we wanted to refresh the library and at the same time release it as an independent product. Our team of sound designers spent months recording, flipping and tweaking. We’re very proud of the result.”
- 2GB of brand new multi-layered loops (uncompressed)
- Over 20 new categories
- Over 50 FX presets and snapshots
- Complete FX section including Stutter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Rage, Lo-Fi and more
- Loops include a mixture of forward and reverse sounds
- All Loops auto-map to a MIDI keyboard and tempo locked
- Easily change the key of any loop
- Trigger FX using a MIDI keyboard
- Power of the acclaimed REV engine at $99
- Infinite starting points for your track
Note: REV X-LOOPS does not require REV to run.
- REV X-LOOPS: $99
- REV X-LOOPS FOR OUTPUT CUSTOMERS: $79
- REV & REV X-LOOPS BUNDLE: $278
For more details on REV X-LOOPS, see the Output Sounds site.