eaReckon has introduced EAReverb 2, an algorithmic reverb for Mac & Windows.
EAReverb 2 is an algorithmic reverb plug-in (32/64-bit VST2, VST3, AU, AAX). It features the “Natural” core engine of the original EAReverb, but also brings new algorithms and functionalities, accessible from a totally revised user interface.
Here’s the official video intro:
EAReverb 2 features six different reverb algorithms:
- Natural (XXS>XTREM): Formerly conceived for the original EAReverb, this algorithm provides smooth and natural results by avoiding metallic artifacts and by offering an adjustable level of subtle randomness in the late reverb.
- Bright: – eaReckons says ‘Bright is like adding carbon dioxide to source water. Just consider high frequencies as bubbles and you will get the idea of what can be obtained from this algorithm.’
- Alu Box: – This one provides a tamed and metallic sounding reverb as what you might expect from a spacecraft or an empty metal tank.
- Auditorium: – Auditorium is the most extended version of the original EAReverb core algorithm. It offers a wide range of possibilities from natural to artificial results. It features “bright” and (perceived) “distance” parameters.
- Plate: – A mono to stereo algorithm featuring bright and modulated characteristics of some classic high quality reverb units.
- Reverse: – A synchronizable reverse algorithm.
EAReverb 2 is available now, with an introductory price of 99 Euro (normally 129 Euro).