Breadandbuttersounds has announced a free web-based Roland Boutique JX-03 patch editor.
- Bi directional communication with your Roland Boutique JX-03 using Sysex
- Precision editing of all parameters. Use the knobs on your JX-03, the knobs on the web page or enter the exact value for a parameter manually
- When you change patch or press Manual on your JX-03 the patch is automatically uploaded to the editor
- See parameters and learn from your favorite factory presets
- Easy access of important features like the Delay, Portamento and Bend Range
- You can save your patches if you log in using a Google Account
- A public patch library/patch sharing utility is integrated into the editor. You don’t have to be logged in to access the patches.
It’s available via the Breadandbuttersounds site. They recommend using Chrome for best results.