Novation has updated Blocs Wave for iOS with Ableton Live Set Export, which lets you send your Blocs Wave mixes to Ableton Live.
Simply select export, and Blocs Wave will create an Ableton Live project that’s ready to use on your computer.
- Designed for iPad and iPhone
- Combine 8 sounds at the same time per section
- 6 sections let you build bigger ideas
- 6 soundpacks included (nearly 300 loops)
- Slice and loop modes to rearrange and tweak your sounds
- Discover, Soundpack, User and Type browser modes
- Expand your soundpack library with new soundpacks, updated weekly
- Export your music – Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
- Download on-the-move – Optimised for 3G/4G mobile networks
- 3D touch enabled on iPhone 6 Plus – Preview sounds and waveforms
Pricing and Availability
Blocs Wave is currently available for US $2.99, 50% off its usual pricing. The update is free for existing users.
2 thoughts on “Blocs Wave Update Adds Live Set Export”
Price discount is not the one you say
..yeah, whats up with that?