Erica Synths has announced that their Pico System 1 – a Eurorack system that they describe as “the world’s smallest modular synthesizer of its functionality”, is now available to order.
The Pico System 1 contains a set of modules modules, selected so that beginners are introduced with basics of modular synthesizers, but powerful enough for playing complete gigs. The modules include dual oscillators, a pattern generator, filter and amplifier, random signal generator, a mixer, DSP effects and more.
Pico System 1 Video Demo:
Pico modules included in the system are:
- SEQ – powerful 16 step sequencer with 16 pattern memory
- 2xVCO – 32 custom waves in 2 banks, great 1V/oct tracking and LFO mode
- VCF1 – Polivoks-inspired LP/BP VCF, ideal for acidish basslines
- TRIGG – 4 trigger polyrhytmic pattern generator that also serves as a master clock for the system. Web-based pattern designer app allows user to upload own patterns
- 2xDRUMS – 64 sample player with 3 adjustable parameters and CV control over them. Web-based app and Pico Programmer (included) allows user to upload his own sound samples
- MULTI – buffered audio/CV/clock signal splitter
- EG – lin/log ASR envelope generator that works also as LFO
- VCA – dual linear VCA
- RND – sine/pulse LFO and random events (random trigger, S&H and noise) generator
- DSP – stereo effects processor with 8 great sounding custom effects
- A MIX – 3 input audio mixer
- OUTPUT – stereo output module with headphone amplifier
Pricing and Availability
The Erica Synths Pico System 1 is available now to pre-order, priced at 1000€ (ex. VAT).