The FB-3300 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU), simulating the KORG PS-3300 synthesizer from 1977.
- Emulation of behavior and controls of the original hardware
- Three independent polyphonic synthesizer blocks
- Band-limited oscillators, classic two-pole lowpass filters
- Resonators section plus two Modulation Generators per bank
- Additional Sample & Hold and paraphonic Envelope Generator
- Micro-tuning option
- Additional tweaks
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Pricing and Availability
FB-3300 is available now as a free download for Mac OS X & Windows.
If you’ve used FB-3300, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!