AVP Synth has introduced a new Multi FX unit, Cosmwave FX.
It consists of three separate effects – phaser, delay and flanger, which can be used separately as well as combined in this order: Phaser -> Flanger -> Delay.
- x1 analog phaser, x1 analog flanger and a hybrid analog/digital delay with up to 1 min delay feedback time;
- Each effect can be used separately (Individual) as well as in a series (Multi) in this order:
Phaser -> Flanger -> Delay;
- Nine 6.3 mm connectors on the back, three for each of the effects – one input and two outputs;
- Input signals in each of the effects are linear, mono. All effects have a pseudo-stereo output;
- CV inputs for the MANUAL knob control in the Phaser and Flanger sections;
- Assembled using discrete components;
- Durable metal case with wood sides;
- 15 V AC euro type adapter included.
Pricing and Availability
The first batch will be only 10 units (including this prototype), priced at 469 Euro. Details are still to come at the AVP site.