Xaoc Devices has introduced the Sewastopol II, an audio port and voltage extractor for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
- Audio input and output interface
- External effects audio port
- Versatile envelope follower with two wide ranges of operation and low-cut filter
- Precise voltage comparator with hysteresis circuit for gate and trigger accuracy
- Exchangeable preamplifier
- Balanced output
- Internal normalizations
Pricing and Availability
The Sewastopol II is available now for 260 EUR.
2 thoughts on “Xaoc Devices Sewastopol II Audio I/O & Voltage Extractor For Eurorack”
Sry but I don’t get it. It’s bigger, costs more and got nothing really new to offer – so why would I need this?
There is a whole list of substantial improvements. If you don’t care for them, you just don’t need the module at all. Why ask then?