Skylife has released updates for SampleRobot Pro, Multi-X, Korg+Wave and SampleRobot Montage.
With version 6.1, SampleRobot Pro and SampleRobot Montage users will benefit from a major new feature, the VST host. This lets you directly load your virtual instruments into SampleRobot and connect them digitally for automatic sampling.
There is also a new audio monitoring function included, so that plugins are audible during the sampling process.
Developer Christian Halten let us know that the new VST Host feature is still under development. “At the moment, only VST2 instruments can be loaded, but it is planned to expand the host functionality also to VST3 and AU standard in an upcoming update.”
Optimized project structure and overview
Version 6.1 update also includes optimizations that are available for SampleRobot Multi-X and SampleRobot Korg+Wave.
The new context-sensitive color coding makes it a lot easier to navigate through projects, multisamples and samples. Fast browsing is supported by dedicated shortcuts.
Big screens and 16:9
SKYLIFE has optimized SampleRobot version 6.1 so that users can run the application comfortably on 4K screens, with various aspect ratios like 4:3, 16:9 and 21:9. When using multiple screens one can drag elements from the graphical user interface, like e.g. the peak meter, to another screen to optimize the overview in the sampling session.
SampleRobot 6.1 is a free update for all users of version 6.
New features of SampleRobot 6.1:
- VST2 host for SampleRobot Pro and SampleRobot Montage.
- Direct plugin monitoring for SampleRobot Pro and SampleRobot Montage.
- Context-sensitive color-coded project hierarchy.
- Support for high resolution 4K screens including various aspect ratios like 4:3, 16:9, 21:9.
- General optimizations.
Key Features of SampleRobot:
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export in various formats.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Sophisticated autoloop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including autogain crossfades.
- Premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
See the SampleRobot site for details.