Headrush has introduced the Looperboard, described as ‘the most powerful and intuitive standalone looper pedal ever’.
The Looperboard features a quad-core DSP system, a 7” touch interface, and a generous set of audio inputs and outputs. It offers over eight hours of on-board recording time, with time-stretch, premium onboard effects, external USB/SD loop storage, onboard USB audio interface and more.
- 7″ high-resolution multi-touch display
- Over 9 hours of internal recording time
- Record up to 4 stereo or mono looper tracks at a time
- Click track and smart quantization features
- Tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch
- Premium built-in FX for guitars, vocals, percussion and more
- (4) Combo XLR + 1/4″ Inputs with switchable phantom power
- (4) Assignable XLR, 1/4″ outputs, and headphone outputs
- MIDI In and Out for receiving MIDI clock and external MIDI control
- (2) USB-A and (1) SD storage inputs for loop storage and audio import
- Built-in USB audio interface
- Over 300 built-in drum and percussion loops for getting started
Pricing and Availability
The Looperboard is available now for $899.