Backpullver Software has introduced Stellr, a shimmer audio effect app for iOS, with AUv3 support.
Stellr is a pitch-shifter/delay/reverb sound processor, designed to recreate the classic ‘shimmer ‘effect. The developer says that Stellr ‘makes deep ethereal ambiance on top of your sound, providing you with a wide variety of sonic possibilities.’
The effect features 15 presets, which can be shared between devices, as well as a randomize button for creating variations.
When loaded as Audio Unit effect, all parameters can be automated via host app.
- Pitch shifter which can be fine-tuned or snapped to semitone
- Two separate delays for creating a complex feedback effect
- LFO modulation and different types of reverb
- Set pre-gain and dry/wet levels
- Audio Unit Extension, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio support
- 15 built-in presets
- Ability to save and randomize parameters
- Import and export of user presets
- Realtime frequency spectrum visualizer
Pricing and Availability
Stellr is available now for US $4.99.