Isotonik Studios has announced CrossFire, a control surface script for the AKAI Fire that turns the controller into ‘a powerful Step Sequencing, Note Playing, Drum Triggering, Session Controller’ for Ableton Live.
- Step Mode – for step-sequencing into MIDI Clips with powerful step editing features that allow you to modify aspects of steps such as their velocity and position.
- Note Mode for playing instruments with various scales and layouts.
- Drum Mode for playing Drum Racks or other drum-like instruments. This Mode includes 16 Levels functionality for playing a drum sound at 16 different velocity levels. Also included is Cycle Sequence functionality, which allows you to record and playback sequences of one or more notes from a single pad.
- Performance Mode for launching, duplicating and deleting Clips and Scenes. This Mode also includes the ability to stop, mute, solo, select and arm Tracks.
- Unique Lock Controller to Track feature so that you can remain in control of a track even though Live’s focus is elsewhere.
- Chain and User Chain Modes for controlling parameters of the selected Drum Rack pad with easy to use and intelligent user mapping capabilities.
- Mixer and User Mixer Modes for controlling parameters of the selected Track with easy to use and intelligent user mapping capabilities.
- Global Mode for controlling global parameters such as tempo and global quantization.
Pricing and Availability
CrossFire is available now for US $23.99.