HoRNet Plugins has introduced RhyGenerator, a step sequencer plugin based on Euclidean Rhythms.
RhyGenerator is an Euclidean step sequencer made by HoRNet Plugins, together with electronic music artist HATEFISh. The sequencer is designed to distribute as evenly as possible a certain number of “beats” in given number of “steps”.
With RhyGenerator you can create up to 16 different rhythms, consisting of up to 32 steps each.
- Up to 16 different euclidean step sequencer.
- Five different working modes for each of the sequencers.
- Up to 32 step for each sequencer.
- Automatic euclidean rhythm generation.
- One LFO on each sequencer to create modulations.
- MIDI effect in Logic Pro X.
- Resizable vector GUI.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
Pricing and Availability
HATEFISh RhyGenerator is available now for 14.99 EUR.