MeeBlip has introduced the cubit go, a MIDI interface and MIDI router that features hardware MIDI thru circuity, splitting whatever you send in to all four Output jacks simultaneously.
It’s got DIN and USB MIDI In, and four DIN MIDI Outs. It’s also driverless and USB powered, so it works with phones and tablets, as well as computers.
- 1×1 USB MIDI interface with integrated hardware MIDI thru
- Four hardware-mirrored output jacks – no software lag
- High performance 32-bit ARM Cortex processor
- Class-compliant USB MIDI – no drivers needed
- Bright green MIDI light flashes when sending or receiving data for easy troubleshooting
- Size: 108 x 76 x 25 mm (4.25″ x 3:” x 1″), weight: 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Includes 1 m (3 ft) USB cable
- USB powered
- Works with macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android*
Pricing and Availability
The cubit go is available now with an intro prices of US $59.95 (normally $79.95).