Each set of 12 drums sounds corresponds to a code of 8 characters that you can save/copy/paste as plain text.
- Audio Unit Extension (AUv3), Audiobus;
- search for new sounds with three buttons: next random set, edit code, previous set;
- three types of keyboards for live drumming: on-screen buttons, PC keyboard, MIDI input;
- six additional processing parameters + control of all parameters via MIDI;
- real-time audio recording to WAV (32-bit);
- export to: WAV (one file or a set), SunVox (samples + effects in one file), text clipboard;
- the LCK button freezes individual drums – they will not change during the search for new sets;
- Wi-Fi export/import.
It’s available now for US $1.99.