Hungary-based Panda has introduced the Future Impact v3 Bass/Guitar Synthesizer – a major update to their guitar synth pedal that adds EWI support, an expanded synth engine, a new editor, a lower price and more.
Existing users of the Future Impact can get all the new features by updating their firmware.
Here’s what’s new:
- bass, guitar and wind instrument modes
- the virtual analog sound engine is expanded now with some modular features – you can control any of the sound parameters with external midi controller or with some internal control sources,
- ADSR envelopes,
- VCO4 can act as an extra LFO,
- true simultaneous multi effects processing,
- a new PC/Mac Editor software,
- a brand new soundset of 99 patches that demonstrates all the new exciting synthesis possibilities,
- redesigned look,
- lifetime warranty,
- online patch sharing service
Here’s a video intro to each of the 99 new patches:
Pricing and Availability
The Future Impact v3 Bass/Guitar Synthesizer is available now, with a new lower price of 359 EUR (incl. VAT and shipping worldwide) and an introductory sale price of 299 EUR through 15th December.