Bitwig has released Bitwig Studio 3.1, an update to the DAW for Linux, macOS & Windows that adds new ways to work with pitch and scales.
Here’s what’s new in Bitwig Studio 3.1:
- New device: Micro-pitch.
- New modulator: Pitch-12.
- New Grid modules: Pluck, Slope ?, Slope ?, Follower, Transpose, Pitch ? Ø.
- Interactive Help view for all Bitwig devices.
- Quick Draw, Quick Slice and Slice in Place.
- Note Chase.
- Cue Level and Cue Mix controls.
- Sampler imports standard wavetable WAVs.
- Improved tempo detection for audio files.
- New controller scripts and Bitwig controller scripts are now open source.
Pricing and Availability
Bitwig Studio 3.1 is available now as a free update for existing users