Steinberg has released Cubasis 3, a mobile DAW originally introduced for iOS in 2012, in a new version for Android devices.
Cubasis is designed to let you perform, record, mix and share music from your mobile device.
- Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- 32-bit floating-point audio engine
- Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting featuring zplane’s élastique 3
- Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets
- MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds, from acoustic piano to an array of drums
- MiniSampler to create your own instruments, including 20 factory instruments
- Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 17 effects processors
- Master Strip plug-in suite with exceptional great effects
- Fully automatable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in
- Over 550 MIDI and timestretch-capable audio loops
- Virtual keyboard, chord and drum pads with intuitive note repeat
- Audio editor and MIDI editor with MIDI CC support
- MIDI editor for programming and editing MIDI tracks quickly and efficiently
- MIDI auto quantize
- Track duplicate
- Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support
- Audio and MIDI-compatible hardware supported*
- MIDI clock and MIDI thru support
- Export to Cubase, Google Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox and more
Pricing and Availability
Steinberg Cubasis 3 for Android is available now for $49.99 USD.
If you’ve used Cubasis 3 on an Android device, leave a comment and share how it worked for you!