Tritik has introduced Irid, a creative reverb plugin that offers 3 tunable voices with feedback control for added flexibility.
According to the developers, Irid excels at ‘resplendent textures and shimmering ambiances’.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“Irid’s reverberation processor is remarkably versatile. It can do anything from grainy delay-like effects to rich and lush sounding spaces.
The 3 tunable voices – generated from the reverberated signal itself with two pitch shifters and a frequency shifter – allow for marvelous shimmer effects and beautiful harmonic textures, as well as dissonant and dark ambiances.
Each voice features an output level control and a ‘reverse’ option for expanding the timbral possibilities by time-reversing the sound grains.”
- 3 tunable voices with independent output levels and ‘reverse’ modes
- Two pitch shifters (-1 octave to +2 octaves)
- Frequency shifter (-100 Hz to +2000 Hz)
- Versatile and transparent reverberation algorithm
- Freeze function
- Pre-delay with host-sync option
- Modulation and Width controls
- Low-cut and high-cut filter section
- Fully resizable high-resolution interface
Pricing and Availability
Irid is available now with an intro price of 29 Euro (normally 49 Euro).