Hypersynth has introduced the Hcard-705 ‘Hyper-Bank’, a new multibank cartridge solution for the Yamaha DX5 and DX1 synthesizers that gives them 400 times more patch memory.
The Hcard-705 is a multibank cartridge pair for expanding Yamaha DX5 and DX1 external memory. Hcard-705 has no internal battery, and it stores up to 400 banks per cartridge, without the worry of battery life and data loss.
The Hcard-705 is also pre-loaded with 52 voice banks per card, including:
- Hyper-Bank voices.
- Yamaha DX1/DX5 original voice ROMs.
- All Hcard-701 soundbanks.
- All Yamaha VCR-1XX cartridges.
- Memory size for voice: Up to 800 banks (25600 Voices, card A+B).
- Memory size for performance: Up to 400 banks (25600 Perfs, card A).
- Loaded with 52 voice banks per card.
- Loaded with 2 performance banks (Hyper-Bank + Yamaha Factory).
- Instant access to different banks using touch buttons.
- Two digits bank indicator display.
- No need for battery.
- Drop in replacement for “Data RAM”, “Voice ROM” and “Perf Rom” cartridge.
- Hidden “Memory Protect” option.
- Compatible with Yamaha DX5 and DX1.
Pricing and Availability:
The Hcard-705 is available now for $389 USD from the HyperSynth site.