The 17-track retrospective, scheduled to be released on UMC on November 13th, is the first comprehensive collection of Eno’s soundtrack music.
The album features tracks from movies like Trainspotting, David Lynch’s Dune and Michelangelo Antonioni’s Beyond The Clouds, as well as “Final Sunset,” a track initially featured in Derek Jarman’s 1976 film Sebastiane, and subsequently included on Eno’s acclaimed 1978 album Music For Films.
The album includes seven previously unreleased tracks.
01. Top Boy (Theme) from Top Boy – Series 1, directed by Yann Demange, 2011
02. Ship In A Bottle from The Lovely Bones, directed by Peter Jackson, 2009
03. Blood Red from Francis Bacon’s Arena, directed by Adam Low, 2005
04. Under from Cool World, directed by Ralph Bakshi, 1992
05. Decline And Fall from O Nome da Morte, directed by Henrique Goldman, 2017
06. Prophecy Theme from Dune, directed by David Lynch, 1984
07. Reasonable Question from We Are As Gods, directed by David Alvarado / Jason Sussberg, 2020
08. Late Evening In Jersey from Heat, directed by Michael Mann, 1995
09. Beach Sequence from Beyond The Clouds, directed by Michelangelo Antonioni, 1995
10. You Don’t Miss Your Water from Married To The Mob, directed by Jonathan Demme, 1988
11. Deep Blue Day from Trainspotting, directed by Danny Boyle, 1996
12. The Sombre from Top Boy – Series 2, directed by Jonathan van Tulleken, 2013
13. Dover Beach from Jubilee, directed by Derek Jarman, 1978
14. Design as Reduction from Rams, directed by Gary Hustwit, 2018
15. Undersea Steps from Hammerhead, directed by George Chan, 2004
16. Final Sunset from Sebastiane, directed by Derek Jarman, 1976
17. An Ending (Ascent) from For All Mankind, directed by Al Reinert, 1989