Developer Momo Müller has introduced a third-party Editor and Sound Bank for the Roland System-8 synthesizer.
Müller says that with the Editor, you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the System-8 at any time.
In the VST Version, you can also record the controller movements and integrate the System-8 into your DAW project.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- The Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- All controllers can be automated.
- The editor settings can be saved in the DAW with the project
Pricing and Availability
The Editor is available now for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit for 6,90€ / $ 7,90.