Korg today introduced the Nauilus keyboard workstation – a more affordable version of their flagship Kronos keyboard.
The Nautilus features 9 different synth engines and a variety of new sounds, and is available with 88-key weighted hammer action or with 73-key or 61-key models with synth action keyboard.
- Nine different sound engines offer massive expressive power
- New sounds offered over three broad categories
- The DYNAMICS knob makes delicate expression possible
- Make intuitive changes to sounds with the Realtime knobs
- A user interface designed for easy operation
- Convenient arpeggiator and drum track functions
- Color TouchView Display
- Set list mode that demonstrates its power in live performances
- Open Sampling System
- 16-Track MIDI Sequencer / 16-Track Audio Recorder
- 16 Onboard Effect Processors
- USB/MIDI Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
- Smooth sound transitions that eliminate dropouts when changing sounds, regardless of the mode you’re in
- 88-key model with piano touch, 73-key model with light touch and 61-key model available
Korg Nautilus Video Manual:
Pricing and Availability
The Korg Nautilus is available to pre-order now, with a street price of about $2,700 USD for the 88-key model, about $2,400 for the 73-key model and $2,000 for the 61-key model. It’s expected to ship in early 2021. See the Korg site for details.