Rob Papen has introduced DelSane, described as both “a lovely-sounding smooth stereo tape delay” and “an insane-sounding creative tool”.
The concept of DelSane is two-sided. The first (sane) side is a smooth-sounding Tape Delay which can be used as a Stereo or Mono Delay in your music production. The second side is as ‘an insanely creative Delay FX device’.
- Easy to understand layout and features.
- GUI sizes: 100%, 125%, 150% and 200%.
- The ‘Equal Feedback’ feature gives the Stereo Delay a smooth equal Left and Right tail Feedback.
- If you need a bit of edge added to the Delay sound, the ‘Distortion’ parameter is also available.
- ‘Frequency Shift’ feature.
- ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’ can be connected to the various Delay parameters and by moving the Sphere-Slider, you can change multiple Delay parameters in a dynamic way. If you move the Sphere-Slider, it can move back to the center in a tempo-based way.
- Lazy Mode’ lets you automate the movement of the Sphere-Slider, which allows you to also create Flanger, Chorus or creative new types of modulation sounds.
- ‘Audio Follower’ can be used to influence various Delay parameters, including the ‘Sphere-Slider Disrupt’ parameter itself.
- The ‘MIDI & MOD’ control section can be used to influence various DelSane parameters including the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’
Pricing and Availability:
DelSane is available now for $29 USD.