Behringer today announced the immediate availability of their the Mix-Sequencer Module 1050, a Euro-format knockoff of the ARP 2500 1050.
With the release of the 1050, Behringer says that they have completed their planned line of modules based on the ARP 2500.
Here’s their official video intro:
- Fitted with dual 4-input mixers with electronically gated inputs, 8-step sequencer counter, and clock.
- Each of the 8 audio inputs has its own attenuator and each dual output is fitted with a master gain control.
- The 1050 can also be used as an 8-input mixer with 2 adjustable outputs or as 2 separate 4-input mixers.
- The illuminated pushbuttons allow for selecting and indicating which inputs are gated.
- The 1050 can either be clocked externally or internally controlled when connected to the 1027 Clocked Sequential Control Module.
Pricing and Availability
Behringer says that the 1050 is in stock and immediately shipping from their factory, priced at $149 USD.