Donner has introduced the B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer & Sequencer , a budget-friendly analog synth with VCF, saturation and delay effects.
- 128 sequence presets covering a range of musical styles
- 128 user programmable presets.
- Silicone Tactile Keyboard with Backlight
- “Classic Deep Bass Tone”, with saturation & delay effects
- The B1 controller connects to your DAW via USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI keyboard, and the MIDI IN/OUT interface connects the B1 to your external MIDI devices for sequencing or as a MIDI controller.
- Connect external sound sources using the 1/8” audio input.
- The 1/4″ TS mono Main Out carries the main output signal.
- The 1/8″ headphone jack is perfect for monitoring your sound.
Pricing and Availability
The B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer is available now for $168.99
12 thoughts on “Donner Intros B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer & Sequencer”
It looks like a 303 designed by a really unhappy stormtrooper.
was thinking a refrigerator myself
Chinese brand with American-style name.
Looks interesting but the sounds I’ve heard so far do nothing for me.
Would you like to share links to those sounds you’ve heard with us?
Google returns nothing
At the time I posted there were no audio demos. That’s what was doing nothing for me.
This one’s missing some audio. Need a demo from one of the usual demo sites like loopop.
The available demo is quite boring:
Thanks for sharing – it’s unlisted, so is not showing up if you search for it. We added it to the post.
Chinese mainlander company with HK address for the rest of world
Basic equipment for the consumer masses
The link provided on this site did work yesterday
They are part of the pedal market which is about to crash.
the market is already oversaturated with devices like this
WHERE IS THE MANUAL?