Roland has released Zenbeats 3.0, its free beatmaking app for Android, iOS, Mac & Windows.
Zenbeats 3.0 features the new ZR1 Drum Sampler, Group Tracks, Drag and Drop MIDI to Audio Conversion and more.
Here’s what’s new in Zenbeats 3.0:
- ZR1 Drum Sampler
- Sample and import right into Drum Pads
- Slice Editing
- Mixer Integration
- Sound Browser and Discovery Enhancements
- Album Art
- Favorites feature
- Group Tracks with nested folders
- New dynamic UI along with dozens of additional enhancements
Here’s the official video intro:
Pricing and Availability
Zenbeats is a free download with In-App purchases, including:
- Platform Unlock (starting at $14.99): Get all features, instruments, and effects on your favorite platform. Platform Unlock includes over 2,500 presets, loops, and sounds (2.5 GB), ZR1 Drum Sampler with sampling/editing, ZC1 Synthesizer with 90 built-in MFX, full SampleVerse modular synthesizer with editor, VST/AU/AUv3 support, and unlimited mixing and export capabilities.
- Max Unlock ($149.99): Get all features, instruments, effects, and store packs on all platforms and devices. Max Unlock includes over 14,000 presets, loops, and sounds (over 8 GB), ZR1 Drum Sampler with sampling/editing, ZC1 Synthesizer with 90 built-in MFX, SampleVerse modular synthesizer with editor, VST/AU/AUv3 support, and unlimited mixing and export capabilities.
- Roland Cloud Membership (starting at $2.99/month or $29.99/year): All Roland Cloud membership tiers include Zenbeats Max Unlock. Roland Cloud is a Mac and Windows service featuring an ever-evolving collection of legendary Roland software synthesizers, sounds, samples, loops, and access to the wider world of ZEN-Core. With this flexible workflow, you can use the same tones in ZC1, ZENOLOGY, and compatible ZEN-Core hardware.
Zenbeats is available on most devices including Chrome OS systems supporting Android apps, Android 8.0+, iOS 11+, macOS 10.11+, and Windows PCs running Windows 8/10, with 2GB of RAM, and 2GB of available storage.