Akai Pro has introduced Mini D – a Minimoog-inspired software synth for the MPC & FORCE.
They say that the Mini D offers the classic Minimoog sound, but with updated features, modern capabilities and 300 presets.
- 4 Voice Poly Synth based on the classic American synthesizer legend
- Painstakingly modeled oscillator section includes 8 authentic oscillator waveforms Multiple LFO shapes with 19 selections including ramps, sine, square, triangle, random, and steps
- Over 400 Presets ranging from Basses, Leads, Percussion, and Synth FX
- Two filters included- “Ladder” and “Modern” with Cutoff, Reso, Contour, and a dedicated feedback path
- Built-in creative effects chain including EQ, Chorus, and Delay
Note: Requires FORCE 3.2 or MPC 2.11.6 firmware update
Pricing and Availability
Mini D is available now with an intro price of $79 USD.