Novation has announced the availability of Circuit Rhythm firmware 2.0
Circuit Rhythm’s firmware 2.0 update introduces editable Grid FX, Beat Match, Fixed Length Recording and improved arrangement capabilities.
The release continues Novation’s track record for releasing major firmware updates for its Circuit devices, even well after the devices were initially introduced.
Here’s what’s new in Circuit Rhythm 2.0:
- With the new Beat Match feature, Circuit Rhythm owners can speed their samples up or down to get drum breaks perfectly in time with their session.
- Fixed Length Recording lets users record samples in perfect time with their current project.
- A new toggle in the Sample Record View lets creators choose between a fixed length sample recording of 8, 16, 32, or 64 steps.
- You can now create dynamic sonic performances and take control of grid FX parameters directly from Circuit Rhythm using editable Grid FX.
- Patterns and muted track states can be saved to Scenes, to quickly build an arrangement.
The firmware 2.0 update for Circuit Rhythm opens the doors for truly expressive beats and vibrant performances, giving beatmakers new ways to make music and stay inspired.
Pricing and Availability
The firmware update is a free download and is available now via the Novation site.