ALM Busy Circuits has introduced an updated version of Pamela’s Workout, their multi-function clock module for Eurorack modular systems.
Originally released in 2012, and updated to ’Pamela’s NEW Workout’ in 2016, the next evolution of Pam, the ‘PRO Workout edition’ adds a variety of new features, including:
- A Bigger Hi-Res Full Colour Display: Clearer user interface, visual grids, bigger text, color options and more.
- New Wave shapes: Ratchets, Trapezoid, Parabola & 2 new envelope options.
- Cross Output Modulations: Link 2 outputs together to create a unique mix of control voltage for resetting, logic functions & creating unique waveforms.
- Flex Operations: Utilise ‘micro grid timings’ to create bouncing ball type beat loops, sped up / slowed down outputs or just general chaos.
- More CV Inputs: Up to 4 inputs now available for CV control over Pam’s functionality.
- Faster dual core processing: with increased timing and output resolution
- BPM-based clock with tempo rates 10-300BPM.
- 8 Clocked voltage outputs each with independent adjustable;
- Clock divisors and multipliers from /512 to x48 including various noninteger factors.
- Gated, Triangle, Sine, Envelope & random base waveforms.
- Waveform level and pulse width/skewing.
- Phase, Delay and delay division (for complex swing)
- Euclidean and random step skipping with beat based looping for rhythm creation
- All output parameters are assignable to x2 CV inputs with individual software offset, attenuation, and monitoring.
- Per output and group saving and loading to 200 banks. Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start, reset, and rate. Sync to an external clock input at 48 to 1 PPQN.
- Real-Time intuitive user interface with high resolution LED display. Provides dedicated DIN Sync and MIDI clock output via optional expander(s).
- Easy firmware upgrades via USB port.
- Unlikely to actually improve aerobic fitness.
Pricing and Availability:
Pamela’s Pro Workout is available now for $339 USD.
One thought on “ALM Intros Pamela’s Pro Workout, Adding A Bigger Display, More CV Control & New Modulatio Options”
Man… the Workout just keeps getting better! I don’t have a modular yet, but when/if I do, I’m definitely reserving room for this one.