At Superbooth 2023, Gert Jalass of Moon Modular is introducing a new entry in his extensive line of Moog format synth modules.
The company is also celebrating 15 years of “The Lunar Experience”, since their founding in 2008.
The M 512 Audio Interface is a multi-function module, letting you bring mic and line level signals into your modular, and also providing Envelope Follower & Trigger/Gate Extractor functions.
- First it is a preamplifier, to raise microphone or line signals to modular level to be used inside the synthesizer system.
- The signal passes the gain control with 3-LED-level indicator and microphone/line level input switch.
- The audio output provides the amplified input signal.
- The gate/trigger threshold control defines the level from which the gate/trigger puls is released
- The Switch-on time defines the lengths of the gate pulse, the gate delay controls the delay of this pulse.
- The glide control “softens” the form of the generated envelope voltage.
Here’s a flowchart of the module’s signal paths:
Pricing is to be announced, but availability is expected in late June 2023. See the Moon Modular site for more information.
One thought on “Moon Modular Intros 512 Audio Interface Module At Superbooth 2023”
This will sit nicely next to my dotcom Instrument Interface.