Audible Genius has released Syntorial 2.0, a major update to its flagship synthesizer course.
“Syntorial’s been out for 10 years. In that time, I’ve learned so much from our incredibly engaged users, and refined my teaching approach through the development of other courses and curriculums,” notes creator Joe Hanley. “Syntorial 2.0 is the manifestation of everything I’ve learned.”
Here’s what’s new in Syntorial 2.0:
- A modern and resizable User Interface
- A new Visualizer, using animation to show Envelopes, LFO, and Filter operations in real time
- Revamped videos with better pacing and face-to-face guidance with Joe Hanley
- A new Randomizer mode for endless practice
- More nuanced scoring and remapped parameters allowing for more consistent progress and less roadblocks
- Shorter Group Challenges and Bonus Rounds
Pricing and Availability:
Syntorial is available now for $129.99 USD. Audible Genius is offering a 40% off sale, though, through July 6, 2o23.
A free demo, featuring the first 22 lessons, is also available.