AtomoSynth has introduced Tottem version 2, a drum synth Eurorack module featuring four independent, all-analog percussion synth voices.
Two of the voices feature a full percussion synth, with triangle and square wave oscillator, an envelope for the “sweep” effect, one modulator with triangle and square wave as well as noise, also a decay envelope for the overall volume contour. These are very flexible generating from powerful bass drums, toms, clicks, all the way to “laser gun” and weird glitch sounds.
The other two voices feature an oscillator with “metal” and square wave, a white noise generator, a mixer, and also a decay envelope. These are great to produce metallic sounds like hi-hats, crashes, cymbals, clicks, beeps, and all craziness in between. Combining the two synth voice types you can expand the possibilities even further for more complex sounds.
Finally, an output mixer with individual level controls and outputs for each voice and a master output.
The developers say that the new Tottem has a raw, organic character and is not designed to emulate any drum machine, giving you “a new sound to enrich your percussion palette.”
- Four analog percussion synthesizer voices.
- Two voices feature, one oscillator, two decay envelopes, one LFO, and a noise generator.
- Two voices feature, one square wave and metal oscillator, one noise generator, one mixer, and a decay envelope.
- Individual manual gate buttons.
- Output mixer.
- Individual outputs for each voice.
- Master mix output.
- Manual gate button for each voice.
- Current draw: 197mA +12V. 75mA -12V. 0mA +5V.
- 24HP wide.
- 25mm deep.
Pricing and Availability:
AtomoSynth Tottem v2 is available now for $279 USD.