AudioKit founder Matthew Fecher let us know that they have released their biggest iOS app yet, King of Digital.
King of Digital features 900+ Presets, 5 PCM cards of 3+ Gigs of Original Sounds and 12 Sound banks. Fecher says that, with a price of $3.99, it’s ‘the best deal in history’.
- 64-voice Hybrid Digital PCM & VA Synth
- 3+ Gigabyte of original samples recorded from analog & FM synths over 30+ years old
- Space-saving Compression – the app is under 500mb
- Dual layers per voice. Keyboard splits
- Vintage-style Step Sequencer that can be routed to specific layers.
- 3 LFOs. Fun Routings. LFOs can modify other LFOs
- iPad version has “stacked” views for maximum onscreen control
- 900+ presets
- FX: Reverb, Phaser, Digital Delay, Distortion, Flanger, Chorus, Crush, and more.
Pricing and Availability:
King of Digital is available now with an intro price of $3.99 USD (normally $10.99).