VirSyn has introduced miniTERA, The Sound Machine.
miniTERA offers a radically simplified approach to sound design. Every preset in miniTERA has a built in “Sound designer” which presents you a set of up to eight meta parameters for convenient access to the most important aspects of the sound.
Sound design with miniTERA is a simple process:
- Select a base sound to start from one of the 500 meta presets.
- Optionally use the “slot machine”, which provides a random preset with every other click.
- Change the sound characteristic with the eight meta parameters to suit your taste. You can use this “8 dimensional sound morphing” also for extremely expressive sound movements too.
- Adapt the FX settings to fit the sound into your music.
- Multi synthesis engine compatible to TERA 3 presets.
- Unique 8D meta sound parameter
- “Slot machine” for usable random generated sounds
- FX section ( Distortion / Delay / Chorus / Flanger / Phaser )
- Available as download product for a limited time
- Stand alone mode
- VST 2 / AudioUnit / RTAS plugin
- PC Windows XP / Pentium 2 400MHz / 512 MB or better
- Mac OS X 10.3 / G3 300 MHz / 512 Mb or better
Tera 3 users can download miniTera for free.
More information is available at the VirSyn site.