Ueberschall’s newest Elastik Player product is inspired by the rude guitar-driven LA Punk, NY Punk, UK Punk, Ska, Hardcore, Post Punk and New Wave sounds from the 80’s.
80’s Punk & New-Wave is a new Punk & New Wave sound library that includes 23 construction kits which contain over 1.6 GB of loops, phrases and samples.
This library is packed with loads of intoxicating licks from guitars, bass, keys, drums and more. All loops are based on live performances from miked stacks, kits and analog favorites of that era. The user has the choice of dry mix or 80’s infected over-bloated commercial saturation for all loops. Drumkit multi-tracks from kick, snare and overheads for each construction kit mix are also included.
The sound library comes along with the loop player “Elastik” and includes:
- high-speed time-stretching and pitch-shifting in best quality
- innovative “LoopEye” for fast loop variations
- all parameters MIDI controllable
- multiple content management
- each product separately installable
- mapping tools (automatic slice & chromatic-map)
- save audio of original and modified loops
- creation of user presets
- filter with “kill function” (-72db)
- adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm
- audio engine for quick adaptation
Ueberschall’s 80’s Punk & New Wave is available for USD $119, €99