Arturia has updated the firmware of its Origin synthesizer.
Here’s what’s new in Arturia Origin Firmware 1.0.6:
- Increased stability in Multi Mode
- Increased stability while editing programs
- MIDI event management improvement :
- When sending a bank change or a program change to Origin
- When flooding Origin with MIDI messages
- Fixes some issues while using the footswitch pedal in Multi Mode
- Fixes occasional crashes on preset 1000
- Fixes issue with preset loaded at start-up
- Improved graphical performance
Version 1.0.6 is a free update for all registered users.