The above videos offer Roland’s official introduction to their new V-Piano.
The Roland V-Piano lets you play a variety of preset keyboards, but also lets you edit details like Unison Tune, Hammer Hardness, Cross Resonance, Tone Color, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Soundboard Resonance, Key off resonance, Damping Time and Damping Noise Level.
- Revolutionary “living” piano core based on modeling, rather than sampling.
- No velocity switching between samples, so the V-Piano offers a smoother and more natural sound.
- Wide range of sounds, from grand-piano classics to never-before-heard futuristic hybrids
- All pianos are customizable
- Newly developed 88-note PHA-III Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement
- Analog (XLR and 1/4?) outputs, digital output (coaxial), USB Memory port and MIDI I/O