Garage Drummer consists of 2 components:
- Virtual Midi driver providing Game Controller 1, Game Controller 2, .. MIDI inputs
- Garage Drummer VSTi to select connected game controller as MIDI input, create/load note maps for drum pads, as well as save current settings within your songs
- 256MB RAM, 10MB free hard drive space
- PC: Windows XP/Vista/7, CPU 1GHz+, VST 2 host
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6, CPU 1GHz+, AU host
- A drum controller from Guitar Hero or Rock Band PlayStation video games or compatible
If you give MusicLab Garage Drummer a try, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!