FL Studio For Mac OS X (Sneak Preview) – Did Hell Just Freeze Over?

YouTube Preview Image

Image-Line is working on FL Studio for Mac OS X and is looking for beta testers.

That’s right – FL Studio for Mac OS X. Did hell just freeze over?

Here’s what they have to say about it:

We have been working with CodeWeavers for the past year or so in developing a special version of FL Studio that runs in a customized Crossover wrapper (a Windows emulator/wrapper). This means that you DON’T need anything else (like a Windows installation, Boot Camp or CrossOver) to run FL Studio on Mac OSX. Just install FL Studio using the supplied .dmg and away you go!

We are now looking for experienced FL Studio users as beta-testers so if you have been a customer for 2 years or more AND have access to a Mac for testing, please reply below to have your name added to the list.

See the Image-Line site for details.

141 thoughts on “FL Studio For Mac OS X (Sneak Preview) – Did Hell Just Freeze Over?

1. I recently just got a MacBook Pro, and I would love to be able to use FL Studio. I’ve been using FL on a PC lately and after the switch it’s like impossible to obtain it. Please Help

• I have been using logic and ableton live for years I recently just got live 9 and am enjoying it but I’d love to give FL a try on mac as well

2. I have been using Ableton Live for a while and would really like to try FL, only reason I haven’t purchased it is cause it doesn’t run on Mac natively. It would be awesome to be able to beta test this.

3. Damn, I think I tried this already.
    FL Studio is my DAW of choice… Been using it since I don’t know when. pre 5.
    5 Was the version that supported audio recording and routing through the mixer I believe?
    Been a while.
    I love it. I recently had to buy mac, because of my Work, and would like to see a fully functional versatile version on mac. This wrapper stuff was kinda quirky if I remember correctly … who know maybe its improved or am I missing something?

4. I used FL Studio for years (since version 3). I then moved over to Mac (bought Bootcamp to continue running FL) however FL became painfully unstable in this environment. I gave up on FL and started using Logic. I miss FL and have been waiting for the real MAC version to come out.

I would like to be a Beta Tester.

5. I had been using FL Studio for 4 years before purchasing a macbook this past Fall. It is my only regret of the mac and would love to have FL Studio instead of a Windows emulator. I would appreciate the chance to be a beta tester for FL on OS X.

6. Would love to be a beta tester! I have been using fl studio for a couple years! I am trying to figure out how to run it on my MacBook without having to install bootcamp.

7. Is this beta testing still going on?

I am very interested on taking this opportunity to my new Mac Mini. I am a PC producer and learning to become a MAC producer. With my talent of producing I am here to serve Christian Artists with different quality and different sounds. Please contact me on how I can get a hold of this FL Studio Copy for Mac Thanks! AND GOD BLESS IMAGE-LINE!

Andrew Ramirez
    -Because of JESUS Productions-

8. I bought a MacBook & I would love to try it out on a mac Fl Studio just have that producer feel to me.

9. I’ve been waiting for it to long. this is the DAW i have started years ago but since moved to MAC did realise can no longer using same way .Feel like i gonna cry so emotionally touched :)
    Yeah Im on please send me beta

regards Seb

10. Hi

We have been FL Studio users for the last 3 years on Mac running it through Crossover. Luckily our soundcard works with it. But I do feel we struggle with CPU. FL Studio runs out of CPU.

We have been releasing since August 2012.

If we could get our hands on a Mac version, it might make life much simpler.

So please send us a Beta tester.

Here are our details:
    * http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-MicadE/350669915374
    * https://twitter.com/TheMicade
    * http://soundcloud.com/themicade

Check us out if you like.

Cheerz

11. That really looks amazing !!
    please add my name ,
    i started making music on ” Fruity Loops 3.1 “……… about 12 yr ago
    and i fell in love with it ( there was no you tube to learn , only pdf ) :)
    now im stuck with logic and tried ableton , Reason , Cubase …. but nothing really compare to FL Studio ,
    for me is a dream ,
    thank you.
    R

12. I have a Mac mini in my studio and would live to test out Fl Studio. 8ve been making instrumentals for 3 yrs now on Fl studio. Have made over 300 beats and my pc just went kinda dead for a second.

13. Recently switched to Logic Pro X from Fl, but I’m just waiting for the day Fl becomes Mac compatible. Would love to be apart of the beta!

14. Put my name down for the beta tester of this software, i would like to test and see what I can do to help make it the best DAW or at least have it become one of the industry standard DAW software right up there with Apple Logic Pro and Avid Pro Tools for I have both and I personally like Pro Tools better then Apple Logic Pro. So, please send me an email conformation as to be a Guinea pig to help make your software better.