Vestax has introduced the VCI-380, a 2-channel DJ controller with a built-in DJ mixer, FSR pads and Serato ITCH software.
The VCI-380 will make its official debut at Frankfurt MusikMesse 2012 in Germany.
- Responsive FSR pads, inherited from the Vestax Pad-ONE, are velocity sensitive and controls after-touch.
- Each pad triggers the 5 performance modes; Slicer, Roll, Sampler, Loop and Hot Cue of Serato ITCH, and enables a unique function of the VCI-380 named Pad FX.
- Parameters for Pad FX can be altered with the ribbon control, which also swipes, holds and needle drops tracks.
- Jog wheels from the Vestax VCI series with larger platters for extra stability and smoothness. The LED needlepoint embedded in the jog wheel provides excellent visual monitoring, indicating the decks playback position.
- The torque of the jog wheels can be adjusted and touching the sides of the jog wheels can bend the pitch of a track.
- The VCI-380 functions as a powerful stand-alone mixer, which enables connection with external devices such as CD players, turntables, MP3 players and DVS systems through its hybrid RCA phono/line inputs. A
- The built in 24Bit/48kHz audio interface features BIT-Perfect audio powered by a studio grade asynchronous USB streaming system.
- The VCI-380 was designed with Serato, and takes perfect control of ITCH and its features.
- As a general midi controller, the VCI-380 is also compatible with other DJ midi software.
The Vestax VCI-380 is expected to be available Spring 2012, priced at $999/€799.
Dubstep intro video below.