J.Lewis has released a free collection of 33 patch presets for Moog’s Animoog software synth for the iPad.
You can preview them above.
Download patch set here: 33-Animoog-Patches-JLewis
How to install:
- Download the 33-Animoog-Patches-JLewis.zip and un-zip the file (it may already download as an unzipped folder named ‘presets’).
- Connect your iPad (with Animoog installed) to your computer.
- Launch iTunes and select the iPad in the devices list.
- Select the “Apps” tab for the iPad.
- Scroll down to “Animoog File Sharing,” and click “Add.”
- Select all the files in the folder you just un-zipped.
- Launch Animoog and select “Import Presets” from the settings tab.