MFB is now shipping the Tanzbär analog drum machine & synthesizer, which they say is ‘ideally suited for live performance’.
The Tanzbär drum-computer offers fourteen analogue percussion instruments, as well as a synthesizer for bass- and melodic voices. Its integrated step-sequencer allows flashlight-programming and storage of up to 144 patterns.
Here’s a video demo of the Tanzbär from Musikmesse:
- analogue drum-computer with tight step-sequencer and 16 instruments
- immediate control, integration of MIDI and CV/Gate
- different step-lengths per instrument
- programmable accent- and pitch-bend-functions
- 144 patterns with A/B-variations, fill-function to chain various patterns
- 3 CV- and 2 Gate channels
- roll- and flam-recording
- individual and global swing-quantization
- recording of control-value per step
- 12 individual outputs, stereo output
- MIDI- and clock-sync, MIDI-dump
- microshift-function via MIDI (future update)
- metal chassis with wood side panels
The Tanzbär has an MSRP of 840 Euro. See the MFB site for details.